Wednesday 6 February 2013

Writing the 10th Doctor with Donna and River

Well, I went ahead and did it. Not much else was done on this beautiful Waitangi Day when I couldn't even get out of my room. The sea was a beautiful colour, from what I could see between the trees, and despite the aching rip in my leg and the general frustration, I was more or less inspired.

You can see the results of that inspiration at this link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8982909/1/The-Doctor-Downunder

If you're a member of fanfiction.net (easy - do it with Facebook) - you can sign up to receive notice when I post a new "chapter". Also you can post comments. Alternatively you can come back and do that here, but I may not remember to cross-link every single time.

Things are about to get interesting when the Doctor and Donna step out of the TARDIS into the New Zealand bush... and find that River Song is already there!

2 comments:

P. Creeden said...

waaaa! Excited to read it - will bookmark it for later :)

Caprice Hokstad said...

Welcome to the dark side.