Thursday 8 November 2007

Thursday's collection of Faith Awakened stuff

Cheryl's review at Amazon.com

David's Day 5 post at CFRB

And some other things you might not have seen yet:
Interview with Lena Nelson Dooley about Faith Awakened and other things

Pre-publication reviews at faithawakened.com (some are not yet posted elsewhere)

The Faith Awakened video collection at YouTube

I won't be around to collect links from Friday night - I'm flying back to Germany and I intend to sleep as much as possible on the way. Back to work on Monday... sigh. New Zealand is a wonderful place, everyone. More than that, it's home to me and Lord willing, I will come back and live here next year. Catch you on Sunday!

1 comment:

Rulan said...

Hi Grace. I wish I hadn't been sick when you were over here in New Zealand. I should have phoned just to chat, but I didn't think of it at the time.
NZ is a lovely country.

God bless.