Tuesday 28 April 2009

  • 08:36 Good Morning World! It's a gorgeous day in Auckland. Today's exciting - book trailer shoot later on! #
  • 10:24 Right, I'm off to the shops to hunt for movie props - a nice shirt, some batteries, and a pile of good books... #
  • 13:09 Back from my foray. Got a slightly pricey shirt, but my bro gets to keep it after the movie shoot, so he's worth it! #
  • 13:10 At the Christian bookshop, just placed orders for the three new sci-fi and fantasy novels from Marcher Lord Press, and a couple others too. #
  • 13:14 @ChristnBookVids please add me to the author list under sci-fi! Thank you so much, this is a great thing you're doing! #
  • 13:33 Just adjusted my twitter bio. Does it say enough about me? I want people to be well informed when deciding to follow. #
  • 13:42 @wendywings thanks! the colour is fine on my screen but I will see if I can tweak it a bit. #
  • 22:06 You know, Twitter puts a whole new twist on the old saying "a little bird told me..." #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: