Monday 20 April 2009

  • 10:06 @rlcopple christiansuperheroes.com - my week's work for Cyn :) what do you think? #
  • 10:35 Did you read my review of "Magic, Mensa & Mayhem" by Karina Fabian yet? A hilarious read you won't want to miss! tinyurl.com/ch7fvb #
  • 10:36 @terrimain I did what to you? #
  • 10:48 @samnzed that's what I thought too; but an excursion into silliness turned out to be a lot of fun! Plus I know Karina in person. #mm&m #
  • 11:05 @samnzed I think Karina invented Grace way before we met; but it's pretty cool. You don't read fiction?? Man, I feel sorry for ya! #mm&m #
  • 12:12 @TWCP aww thanks I'm so glad you like it! I wonder what Steve thinks? #
  • 12:28 @dominotheory It's about the bush, the trees and birds, the sensations etc. I'll probably post it as a blog shortly. Watch this space. #
  • 14:39 The trouble with tweets being so short is that sometimes I haven't the foggiest what someone is trying to say. Let's hone our word skills! #
  • 17:13 @brianrathbone thanks! You never know with these links... Let's try this one: tinyurl.com/cf82db #
  • 17:16 Goodness! Shoutlife is offline for an upgrade. I feel like I'm missing a body part... #
  • 17:37 @Kiwiseabreeze Yes, it's here: tinyurl.com/cf82db - sorry for the mistake in the first link. #
  • 17:42 Sorry for the confusion. The poem is at tinyurl.com/cf82db #
  • 20:27 I've written 2000 words today, and not showing any signs of stopping. They're articles about marketing for writers, mind you, not fiction. #
  • 21:51 @joegreenz I love the Mitre 10 DIY ads with the little kids. "Hey Jonesy! Give us a hand with a job..." "Mate, yer dreamin!" "...Aussies!" #
  • 22:16 @hellonearthis yep that's it! I first saw it while overseas and felt quite homesick. tinyurl.com/57gd39 #
  • 22:58 Two articles completed for courses I'll be teaching for @marketurwriting in a couple of months. Exciting stuff, but I gotta get some sleep! #
  • 23:12 So this is the poem I got my inspiration from: tinyurl.com/dkh68t and mine is at tinyurl.com/cf82db #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: