Wednesday 22 April 2009

  • 11:54 Time to go bush again. Hope it's not too muddy down there after the rain the other night. Off to see the fantails! tinyurl.com/cf82db #
  • 11:55 Frank is home from hospital, please show your support and buy his awesome book tinyurl.com/dhqvft #
  • 16:38 Priceless! Star Wars retold by someone who's never seen it, The Animated Version! vimeo.com/2809991 #
  • 18:04 RT: @flyinglens: "In the new digital economy a recommendation from a total stranger is entirely acceptable" @Huxley is.gd/tOwH #
  • 18:11 I just posted a video of tui and fantail singing, from my walk in the bush. Enjoy! tinyurl.com/c2sg8y #
  • 18:13 @flyinglens @rivettnz says there's a tweetup tomorrow night in Howick, but that's too hard for me without a car. I want more daytime ones! #
  • 18:34 @serendipitynz oh that's amazing! Why don't you leave the camera nearby for a day or two? Your fantail would be awesome to get on video. #
  • 18:35 @wendywings No way! I'm happy to tweetup with you anytime! We had such fun last time :) #
  • 18:54 My old homepage at www.gracebridges.com is looking a bit tired. I feel a revamp coming on! Suggestions? #
  • 20:14 @serendipitynz twitpic.com/ztxy - That's a gorgeous picture! #
  • 20:47 The lolcat crop is particularly good today. Or is it just me? tinyurl.com/co6pph #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: