Saturday 9 May 2009

  • 08:28 I'm thinking to avoid spoilers in my Star Trek review by telling you a lot of things it WASN'T. Because that in itself was surprising. #
  • 08:28 @marcherlord thanks for the #followfriday recommendation! #
  • 08:32 #followfriday @lifeledlearning @macaronique @spacegirlnz @cookieswap @vavroom @ksuyin @customtees @opalfox @linuxluver @elpie @marcherlord #
  • 14:39 My first impressions of the new Star Trek movie - without spoilers! bit.ly/HTbFh #
  • 15:05 My Saturday Writeathon is about to begin. Today's novel: GODSPEED. Who's going to bug me to write my 3000 words in the next few hours? #
  • 15:07 @yomcat I was out for brunch, and oddly enough I just got back. About to start the writing now. #
  • 15:39 @JanetUrsel Um...none yet. Smack me! #
  • 15:52 @JanetUrsel Oh, don't let me keep you from your sleep. I now have an hour and a half till I get picked up for Star Trek - yes, again!! #
  • 15:54 Curtains are drawn, candles lit, let's see if I can't get those 3000 words in the next 90 minutes! This is gonna be crazy! #
  • 15:58 @JanetUrsel I know, I know! #
  • 16:00 Now I just have to go to facebook to find what my friends said last week on how to break my heroine out of jail. It was a great idea! #
  • 16:08 @JanetUrsel oh you are? that's great! how many words have you done? #
  • 16:46 50 words in half an hour??? something is wrong here. Maybe I'm Trek-preoccupied. Let's make tomorrow the writeathon instead. #
  • 16:47 So I am going to see Star Trek again tonight. Last night was great but not enough. First impressions here: tinyurl.com/pk7gn5 #
  • 17:07 @yomcat @nadvega I know. I'll do it tomorrow, promise! I'm okay if it gets done this weekend at least. #
  • 17:22 @vavroom there were one or two brief sequences with flashing lights - I dislike them too, but was able to cover my eyes. It's worth it. #
  • 17:30 Going out now folks but I promise you all this Trek is only oiling my sci-fi brain cells! Will write tomorrow for sure. #
  • 21:35 Star Trek again - even better the second time. Good lively crowd too, cheered at the appropriate character moments. An amazing reinvention. #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: