Sunday 10 May 2009

  • 10:49 RT: @jcdelatorre: Star Trek kicked all levels of a$$...fantastic movie, action from start to finish....terrific movie. Go see it! #
  • 10:54 @oharris @dubh @spacegirlnz @jcdelatorre @onejan84 Dad wants to go to Star Trek now too so it'll be my 3rd time, yay! Can't get enough! #
  • 11:19 Loads of interesting links here: 10 Steps to becoming a Trekkie www.boston.com/lifestyle/specials/trekkie/ #
  • 11:22 RT: @kdaly100: Wired Story | Star Trek Gallery: Then and Now tinyurl.com/pgxew9 #
  • 12:18 Want more Star Trek links? You got it! "Of Gods And Men" fan movie with ORIGINAL Uhura, Chekov and Tuvok! startrekofgodsandmen.com #
  • 12:20 Tweeting about Star Trek is getting me connected with a lot of new tweeple - exactly the type I love to meet! Sci-fi geeks rule the world! #
  • 16:08 Ooo I love it when people come asking to borrow books - I can recommend all of my favourite stuff! Okay this time I handed over one I wrote. #
  • 16:11 Come chat with me at www.tinychat.com/vjp2m! #
  • 16:17 @vavroom great - can you handle sci-fi and fantasy with spiritual overtones? Cause that's pretty much all I've got! #
  • 16:21 @vavroom well if it helps, I can't stand religion either. As in rules etc. But the supernatural, yeah, that's me. #
  • 16:40 @jasonmitchener no I don't believe I know that author. Thanks for the tip, will look that up! #
  • 17:07 @tastekid like Flashpoint by Frank Creed, Empyrion by Stephen Lawhead, Star Trek new movie, music by Ian White, @DrWicked Write or Die !! #
  • 17:28 RT @KleinerWalter: "Doctor McCoy to the bridge." Working Daze comics.com/working_daze/ #
  • 19:12 RT: @linuxluver: RT @twittelator when we were young, Spock and Kirk were old. Now we are old and Spock and Kirk are young! Nice! #startrek #
  • 20:44 @macaronique Interesting goat blog: bit.ly/15rq2a #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: