Saturday 27 September 2008

Random Facts again

I must say, folks have an inordinate interest in random facts. Every time I play along with one of these things, my viewcount shoots up! However, having done it so many times already, I have a feeling that I'm running out of randomness. So please excuse me if some of this seems familiar. Well, here goes.

I was tagged by Caprice and Stormi both at the same time.

Here are the SEVEN RULES of tagging.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven random things about yourself.
4. Tag seven people at the end of your post. Link to them if possible.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
7. Have a cup of tea.

Now for SEVEN THINGS about me:
1. I have to learn to drive in January. It's about time, that's all.
2. I run on honey. C'mon, seriously, is there anyone that doesn't know that already?
3. I'm about to embark on a 9 week trip through the USA, with 15 stops.
4. I'm working on three novels at once. One in edits, one put to pasture and one first draft.
5. My travel kit includes pliers, wire, string, clothespegs, a torch, compass, wet-wipes, plastic bags, and sometimes muesli bars.
6. This summer I've had paid work only one day a week on average. It was enough to live on and I like the lifestyle.
7. I drink a cup of tea or two every morning. But I can't drink any after about 2pm otherwise I won't be able to sleep that night.


SEVEN PEOPLE TAGGED: You're it!
1. David
2. Bethany
3. Andrea
4. Christina
5. Karina
6. Paulette
7. If you drank tea today, count yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Andrea Graham said...

Since you're tagging me belatedly, I'll belatedly tag you back. Woulda hit you sooner, but I forgot you had a blog . . . .

Andrea Graham said...

decaf, girl, decaf.

And I don't exactly have my driver's license either . . . or at all . . .