Thursday 5 July 2012

THE PLAN

So I'm heading for America in early August. I'm posting my general itinerary here, so that you, my friends, can figure out if I'll be near you. Here goes...

01 - 08 August - Rural British Columbia
09 - 16 August - Rural Manitoba
16 - 19 August - Hamilton, Ontario
19 - 23 August - Butler, PA (near Pittsburgh)
23 - 30 August - Winston-Salem, NC
31 August - 3 September - DragonCon, Atlanta, GA
03 - 11 September - Valrico, FL (near Tampa)
11 - 16 September - New Orleans, LA
16 - 19 September - Paragould, AR
19 - 23 September - ACFW conference, Dallas, TX
23 - 30 September - Rural Oklahoma
30 September - 12 October - Colorado Springs, CO
12 - 18 October - Rural Illinois (near St. Louis)
18 October - 15 November - Rural Iowa (near Cedar Rapids) (including 8 - 10 Nov HACWN conference)
15 - 18 November - Lincoln, NE
18 - 21 November - Lenexa, KS (near KC)
21 - 26 November - Topeka, KS
26 - 30 November - Layton, UT
30 November - 3 December - Boise, ID
03 - 07 December - Portland, OR
07 - 11 December - Escondido, CA

Things might change a little bit here and there, but I already have most of my tickets. Get in touch if you're nearby and want to meet up! Or if you have a writers' group I am able to run seminars on a couple of different topics - Indie Publishing 101, and Cliché Man to the Rescue!

See you round?

(Drag the map to see it better, sorry about the off-centre thing!)


View 2012 in a larger map

9 comments:

Paulette Harris said...

praying for your safe trip and looking forward to seeing you Grace.

Hugs from Me :)

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

So, you'll be in Colorado Springs for 2 weeks. Planning on a stop at The Written World bookstore?

Grace Bridges said...

Absolutely! Planning some evening events there too, I think.

Anita Breitling said...

Hi, Grace! Your schedule shows "rural Oklahoma" Sept. 23-30. Where abouts would that be? I live in a "rural" area in Oklahoma and would like to meet you.

Kristen Stieffel said...

This is excellent, Grace! Maybe we can meet up while you're in Valrico (I'm in Orlando), If not, I will see you in Dallas at the conference. :)

Greg Mitchell said...

Can't wait to have you here, Grace!

P. Creeden said...

Yay! On August 23 - as you're travelling from PA to NC - be sure to wave at Yorktown VA from I64! If you're interested in doing lunch, my treat! :)

Anonymous said...

Would like to meet up with you in Portland in December:) Let's make plans.

Deborah Cullins Smith said...

While you are at DragonCon, look up a fantasy writer named Chris A. Jackson! Chris and his wife Anne just paid me a 3-day visit about 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic! Make sure you say hi to him from me and tell him you are my next houseguest! Once you do, it'll click! I told him about your visit in Oct. :)