Saturday 18 April 2009

  • 10:03 @samnzed no actually I don't have any myself, just use other people's ones! I like Scotland Yard a lot, and I always win at Pictionary :) #
  • 10:04 @onejan84 thanks for the recommend! #
  • 10:05 So the news is that Frank is conscious and asking about the hospital bill. Sounds like good news to me, except for the bill... #
  • 10:14 @KarinaFabian Check out the LGG list. We don't know much. Some kind of heart problem, last I heard. Cathi put it all over facebook last nite #
  • 10:19 Just shot some princess-in-the-forest scenes for @frederation 's book movie trailer. That was fun! The girls enjoyed it too I reckon. #
  • 10:35 @macaronique that's hilarious! folks you have to see Cupcakes of Catan! www.flickr.com/photos/quintanaroo/sets/72157594450089446/ #
  • 11:08 Although he's in hospital, Frank's words are posted today: tinyurl.com/cwfw2g (planned last week) #
  • 12:45 RT: @cookieswap: "Last call" for #nzcookie Exchange bit.ly/HoZqp Well not last call really, but cookies are starting to fly Monday. #
  • 13:20 @kalena The shirt just arrived - it's really awesome! Thank you so much. :))) #
  • 14:40 RT: (me too!!!) @markjoyner: Confession: I am totally filled with geekified excitement about Star Trek coming soon. #
  • 14:45 RT: @MichelePWRT @prosperitygal The chief cause of failure & unhappiness is trading what you want the most for what you want now #
  • 15:57 Three web pages done for the current site job; five to go, mostly re-coding image-swap tags but also creating some content. Soldiering on! #
  • 16:23 @terrimain you talking about Trek? I wasn't aware I'd mentioned it today...there's some kind of gmta going on :) #
  • 17:16 @terrimain Goes to show my brain is fried. The League of Superheroes website is coming on nicely though! Just finished the fourth page. #
  • 20:14 Okay I have finished the site - check it out at christiansuperheroes.com - I pulled all my tricks for this one! What do you think? #
  • 20:54 @samnzed thanks! It's for teens/pre-teens and I tried to capture the sense of fun that's in the book. Hope the author and publisher like it. #
  • 20:56 @samnzed reversed text? Where? My brain is totally fried but I know I didn't put reversed txt in there... #
  • 21:00 @samnzed ah! I thought you meant some kind of javascript mirror effect, lol! Yeah I get you now. A matter of taste I guess, I like it myself #
  • 21:02 @samnzed the text is actually grey so it should print up ok. White would be too stark. Anyway I hope it appeals to kids. #
  • 21:10 OK, after 3 long days of intense website work it's time to call it a night. Might even go back to eating again, how's that for a novel idea! #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: