Friday 17 April 2009

  • 11:12 Anyone else getting a Twitter login request when opening blog.lostgenreguild.com ? I don't think it should be doing that. #
  • 13:14 @simon_w Ah! That's it! I'll take him off the list until he gets un-suspended. Thanks so much! #
  • 18:00 RT @michellewitte Why is it that some writers think they know everything? I certainly don't, and I hope I never will. twurl.nl/mtmjk5 #
  • 18:18 RT: @mawbooks: Exactly! RT: @booksliesalibis: @mawbooks I agree. Celebrity tweeting is just more ego stroking via Twitter. Twego? #
  • 18:28 Warning: I might unfollow tweeps who go on too much about celebs. Real life is too exciting! #
  • 18:31 Oh, cool! A writers' festival right here: tinyurl.com/dhw8cr #
  • 18:49 Good friend Frank unconscious in US hospital, feeling helpless, can only keep working on new site for his wife while my thoughts r with them #
  • 19:49 @natobasso thank you. Much appreciated. #
  • 20:04 Frozen people in Auckland! I even know some of them! tinyurl.com/dcustt #
  • 23:25 Played Settlers of Catan with old and new friends, one wanted a scary book so I lent him one by @jeremyrobinson1 - Goodnight folks seeya #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: