Thursday 23 April 2009

  • 12:06 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/Christians to join #
  • 12:54 Thinking of using a circular theme for my new website index. Like a clock face with links around it. A nice pic in the middle. Any thoughts? #
  • 13:02 @damnfinebooks it should be slick, cool, functional, and a little out of the ordinary. Author/geek type theme. #
  • 13:05 @damnfinebooks yes I have a dozen or so copies of Faith Awakened here. Soon switching to another (cheaper) printer under my own imprint. #
  • 13:25 @damnfinebooks yes, the circle would only be for the front page. I was also thinking of the slideshow idea, perhaps in mosaic form. #
  • 13:26 @damnfinebooks I would love you to add my book! However, probably better to wait for the new edition out soon with new ISBN. #
  • 13:41 @damnfinebooks Sounds great! I have two coming out at the same time; one new and one re-release. More to follow. You've seen my reviews? #
  • 13:58 I figure what I want to do on the site will need nine animated gifs at 120px square, and 12 pairs of swap-on-mouseover buttons. & a marquee. #
  • 14:02 @cookieswap depends what you do with them, lol! I used the concept on christiansuperheroes.com What do you think? That sort of thing. #
  • 14:10 My favourite word for today: Pie-retentive. Makes me laugh every time I see it. #
  • 14:19 @yomcat naaah...blink is so 90's! :P #
  • 14:32 @cookieswap Are you sure? I checked it in a text-only browser. The alt-text tags are doing their jobs. Thanks for offering your help! #
  • 15:06 @philipnewmannz and it's over 50 years old! my dad used to live at the north end as a kid, moved to make way for demolition & construction. #
  • 15:45 RT: @Kiwiseabreeze: RT @jonoabroad NZ forgets to name its islands - tinyurl.com/det8nc This is crazy. They actually don't have names. #
  • 17:04 @philipnewmannz yeah it's pretty cool. sometimes we go up to the street and he points out where the house used to be. Next door still there. #
  • 21:50 @philipnewmannz have you been on Northcote Point and stood right under the bridge? That's truly surreal. For me doubly coz Dad lived there. #
  • 21:56 very very stoked coz I just made a custom sized pdf using openoffice - for a wraparound book cover. Nearly ready to go! #
  • 22:14 yay I am a Raglanite. Have I ever been there? Dunno. But the idea sure fits. www.8tribes.co.nz/HOME/tabid/122/Default.aspx #
  • 22:16 the funny thing is, I am and always have been a Shoreite. It's the only place I've ever lived. But it explains why I'd rather be at Waiheke! #
  • 22:21 @wendywings ooo! and the Raglanites are the self-employed weirdos - Check. Non-consumerist - Check. Likes wildness - check. :) #
  • 22:24 @ksuyin yeah I guess so. "In the Shore but not of it..." #
  • 22:44 @TheWineVault no, not me :) Raglan all the way! #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: