Thursday 30 April 2009

  • 13:17 Yesterday was so full-on - finished movie shoot plus 8hrs paid translation. Now back to your regular crazy schedule. Hmm, what next? #
  • 15:53 I've organised my current movie into 9 scenes. Most are shot already. Now to organise the mpg and mp3 files accordingly, preparing to edit. #
  • 16:54 Got my movie files sorted. Just awaiting 4 more shots from the USA. Keen to get started on edits but no point till I have all the parts! #
  • 16:58 Well...I suppose I could start work on the still-shot slideshow version of the movie, or even do the bloopers first. I like bloopers! #
  • 17:29 @hellonearthis on pc: MPEG Streamclip, Power Director, and Audacity for audio, yeah I know, I'm a hack! About to try out Animoto slideshows. #
  • 17:37 Did I mention that I spent an hour making a new twitter avatar, and then found out that the avatar upload function is disabled? Sigh... #
  • 18:18 I've decided it will be better use of time if I work on the cover design for @frederation 's "The Muse" since I need that in the video. #
  • 20:04 There are now fifteen people in my living room. Guess I better switch off the machine and be sociable! Got a lot done today in any case. #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: