Friday 1 May 2009

  • 09:50 RT @jasonmitchener My 20,000th follower will receive two of my art prints free. tinyurl.com/jasonsart #
  • 10:17 #nzcookieswap is going a lot slower than I thought. Reckon I better eat the batch I made last week and make fresh ones when the time comes. #
  • 10:28 #nzcookieswap Besides, they'd be better the second time - think more chocolate! Plus this time I can take pics of the process for the blog. #
  • 10:53 @amiemccarron you and me could always do an extra private cookie swap :) #nzcookieswap #
  • 10:56 Aims for today: Write 2000 words. Walk 2 hours. After that, we'll just see what happens! #
  • 11:52 @amiemccarron Guess that means you'll have to ask hubby what he thinks! What cookie flavours does he do? #
  • 12:00 Whew, that was a close call! Couldn't find my document for new novel GODSPEED, it showed up in trash, apparently I binned it on Monday, WTH? #
  • 15:56 RT @tweetmeme 9 Reasons Why You Aren't Being Followed on Twitter tinyurl.com/cxa8ql #
  • 16:09 #followfriday @theskypirate @damnfinebooks @vye @triciagoyer @PureNewZealand @ChristnBookVids @wendywings @michaelpococky @jasonmitchener #
  • 16:12 #followfriday @twcp @frankcreed @frederation @karinafabian @JRobinsonAuthor @povbootcamp @creativeworkout @samnzed @amiemccarron @Brandilyn #
  • 20:06 #followfriday You're all very welcome. I should do this more often. Thanks for the great conversations! #
Posted by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Alexander Field said...

Did you get your 2000 words today?

Grace Bridges said...

Unfortunately, not a one. I did go for a long walk though, which is good since today it's pouring.