Friday 8 May 2009

  • 08:45 Morning, folks! Busy day ahead: cookie mailing, Trek watching! Hope the rain holds off till I can walk to the post office and back again. #
  • 08:46 @toxaq Speaking of cookie mailing! I need your address! dm me so you can get your cookies pronto! #nzcookie #
  • 08:48 @elpie @toxaq Your chocolate shortbread cookies under construction! bit.ly/18J64N for @cookieswap #nzcookie #
  • 08:49 Went to a dinner event last night wearing my twittername shirt from @customtees -yes I did figure I'd spend most of the night explaining it! #
  • 08:50 ..an unexpected bonus was that I was able to avoid that awful Hello name sticker, because no one could disagree my shirt did a better job! #
  • 08:51 @lifeledlearning The blog on cover design is at Splashdown Books: splashdownbooks.blogspot.com - would love your comments! #
  • 09:24 RT: @tashmcgill: Breaking news: over 100 lightning strikes expected in Auckland City over the next hour, asked to turn off computers etc! #
  • 09:57 RT: @tashmcgill: Auckland, my home town, recently won 4th best city n the world - here's a cheeky tribute song! tinyurl.com/cmb8gq #
  • 10:06 Ok, the rain has stopped. Do I go post @elpie 's cookies or wait till @toxaq sends his addy so I can post both batches at once? #nzcookie #
  • 10:08 In any case I have some serious Cookie Sorting ahead as I figure out who gets what, and it better be fair! #nzcookie #
  • 10:47 @toxaq are you out there? you are in imminent danger of delaying your cookies! I need your address, please. Thanks. #
  • 10:48 @vavroom ah, no wonder, @toxaq is not following me. Would someone please dm him? That pings through to personal email where @ replies won't #
  • 11:02 Okey dokey, got all the addresses I need, thanks folks! Cookies will be on the way shortly, if the rain stays off, wouldn't want em ruined! #
  • 11:02 (that's only coz I will be walking a half hour to the post office! Clean green no-car machine!) #nzcookie #
  • 11:04 Would you please watch and rate my cookie baking movie? Thanks!! bit.ly/18J64N #nzcookie #
  • 11:11 @vavroom why thank you, the only person to ever call me a geek before was, um, myself :P #
  • 11:16 RT @hadyngreen: Twitter as a model of recent tectonic movement. Huge surge of #earthquake tweets, series of smaller RTs as "aftershocks" :P #
  • 11:17 Did anyone get any of the lightning that was predicted for Auckland this morning? I heard a rumble of distant thunder once but that was it. #
  • 11:43 @linuxluver thanks...I appreciate it! #
  • 11:45 It appears the dreaded thunderstorm passed through the extreme west of the North Shore before 9am & I guess it passed west of the city, too. #
  • 12:10 @lifeledlearning saw your comment at ning on last week's post - glad you like the new cover! Different newer post at splashdown though. #
  • 12:13 Porridge: the ultimate focus food. Just had my first since being back in NZ (5 months). Reminds me of insane novel-writing in Ireland. Yay! #
  • 12:31 Cookies are packed, rain is holding back, time for a little walk to the P.O.! See you in an hour or so. #nzcookie #
  • 12:32 @vavroom but I just went and read your blog because of it! Is that a bad thing?? #
  • 12:38 @vavroom yes I understand. I don't autofollow anyone for the same reason. #
  • 12:39 @lifeledlearning cool! I follow your other blog but didn't know about this one. Will follow now. #
  • 12:44 Hey @customtees !! @lifeledlearning posted my vid on her blog and said "The T-shirt is such a smart idea!" tinyurl.com/cgxohq #
  • 15:36 Hey everybody check out one of the planet's greatest publishers now on Twitter: @marcherlord !! May your tweeple multiply voraciously :) #
  • 15:36 RT: @CustomTees: Confused about twitter? not quite "getting it"? - here's the perfect t-shirt for you: ow.ly/5J5G #
  • 15:38 @elpie thanks for the recommend! your cookies are on the way - AND I managed to avoid getting rained on, woohoo! #
  • 15:40 RT: @linuxluver: twitpic.com/4rg5b - The IT Guy's usual posture when needed. :-] #
  • 15:46 just added @marcherlord and @KleinerWalter to the sidebar list of tweeps on blog.lostgenreguild.com - Great authors one and all! #
  • 15:52 So I'm going to go see Star Trek tonight (with Mum who brought me up in Trekdom) and am not quite sure how the world will look afterwards! #
  • 15:56 @lifeledlearning yeah I just collected everyone up, it's a great way to keep track of Guild folks. #
  • 15:57 @vavroom Your cookies are - wait for it - LEGENDARY!!! I hope you enjoy mine as much. Simply amazing. #nzcookie #
  • 16:02 Facebook's Networked Blogs is a great way to get more followers for your blogs. But you can only invite 20 peeps a day, and I have 4 blogs! #
  • 16:27 Tomorrow I think I'll do another mad writing day - are you ready to help keep me at it till I get over 3000 words? Tweep support works!! #
  • 19:59 Time to switch off and go get ready for Trek! I truly hope it lives up to the reviews - tell you tomorrow! #
  • 23:50 Just got home from Star Trek-wow,what a journey! Agree with all prior reviews. So THAT'S what they meant by reboot. My mind is blown. #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: