Wednesday 6 May 2009

  • 10:38 twitpic.com/4mjwh - My cool shirt from the awesome @CustomTees and my first proof copy of my new book with the new cover! #
  • 10:39 Okay I am going to go shopping now, hope the rain's gonna stop for a bit. Just got another five pages of translation to do-there goes today! #
  • 14:38 It sure is a long way to Northcote when you're walking. But the op shop there is the baddest in town and the Asian foodcourt's pretty primo. #
  • 14:40 @toxaq @elpie @cookieswap I have all ingredients ready but some urgent paying work came in today - I will bake cookies tomorrow! #nzcookie #
  • 14:41 @toxaq Great! I'm a chocolate fiend as well, remember that when it's your turn to bake :) #nzcookie #
  • 14:42 @damnfinebooks No, why succumb to overinflated panic? They don't make towns like Northcote any more these days. The $2 shop is legendary too #
  • 15:02 @angew poor you! I just got back from my walk not too long ago. I was lucky not to get wet! Poured down before & after. #
  • 15:03 @SarahSumpolec and here's me wondering why everything seems so normal even though that new Trek movie's coming out. I mean, how??? #
  • 15:23 @terrimain yay! go you! #
  • 16:33 @terrimain yes I know - I did 3500 words on Saturday using Write or Die. It's kinda intimidating the more I do it, but it certainly works! #
  • 16:34 Right. Just got a chicken on to roast - something I've never done before, but Google knows everything. Now for that work I have to do. #
  • 16:38 RT @onejan84 RT @JasonBraud: "The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer #
  • 17:29 RT: @AlastairJNZ: Who gains most when major newspaper threatens legal action against lone blogger? tr.im/kBBO #
  • 17:48 @Coachforyou Man nennt uns Verfolger?? Das kommt mir irgendwie etwas ominös vor... ist das der gängige Gebrauch? Ich verließ D vor Twitter. #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: