Tuesday 5 May 2009

  • 10:48 @BelieversPress Yes I saw that, good going! Funny I can't get to your site again. Something odd going on there. Have a great day! #
  • 12:04 Um... not sure what to do right now... my to-do list is so long. Really want to go for a walk, it's so gorgeous out. Won't change the list. #
  • 12:06 At last count I have 18 articles to write by June; the Space Pilgrims video needs redone; three critiques; one rewrite; a tax return; ... #
  • 12:08 ...plus some sewing and sundry online tasks. Oh yeah and I wanted to redo my website. Review 9+ books. Bake stuff. &out every night this wk! #
  • 12:09 @vavroom Would be nice. But that's a form of insanity that somehow only works on the weekend. Not when there's other stuff to keep tabs on! #
  • 12:10 I forgot! I have a two-page translation to get done today. I'll knock it off in an hour or so. Paid work comes first, so here goes. #
  • 12:13 @vavroom @damnfinebooks German to English, as always. It's what I do for dough. #
  • 13:10 @lifeledlearning I have the outlines already. What do I do, write while walking? lol. It keeps raining a bit, but maybe I'll go out now. #
  • 13:28 Ooo I just got 3 books in the mail: my proof of Legendary Space Pilgrims, Amy Deardon's A Lever Long Enough, & Robert Elmer's Beyond Corista #
  • 13:43 ok I am going out for that walk, Steve is taking over the living room to shoot his video anyway. Birds of a feather huh! Well, seeya later! #
  • 15:22 @CustomTees got the shirts - awesome, thank you! Um...they're BIG. The sizing is weird. But that's okay. They look great. #
  • 15:26 @anadav @toxaq would you like your #nzcookie s with chocolate or dates? I'll be shopping soon. No raisins/sultanas/currants for me please! #
  • 15:28 Well I didn't go for a walk, but will be walking to church later on. I did however tidy up and m now about to do some bodhran practice :) #
  • 15:49 I feel a blog coming on. But what...? Not sure. Cookies, book cover design, old shoes, galley proofs come to mind but are not all compatible #
  • 19:27 New blog post on book cover design at Splashdown Books: tinyurl.com/dbm2s3 #
  • 19:28 @lifeledlearning Okay, I did (see previous tweet) but you're talking like you think I actually know something about it? lol. Hope so. #
  • 19:29 RT: @mattNZ: good entrepreneurial therapy tinyurl.com/dhyz3r #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: