Friday 15 May 2009

  • 09:56 Really awesome video on the progression of information technology! bit.ly/aNuUC #
  • 10:32 Didn't know what to do with myself last night so I put on a dvd of Star Trek IV. Seen it dozens of times but that one will always be legend! #
  • 10:34 I'm crazy. I already have enough new books to read fulltime for 2 weeks, and I'm going out to pick up five more. Yay for good books! #
  • 11:04 RT: @vesselproject: "A Christian is one whose imagination should fly above the stars.""— Francis Shaeffer #
  • 11:05 @kenarmstrong1 yeah and I like how they turned that scenario on Scotty himself in the new movie! #
  • 11:07 So I have to go downstairs where the printer is and do some paperwork to post later on when I go out. Darn taxes! #
  • 13:21 @LauraJeanDavis Yep, I saw it three times so far! It's awesome! My recent tweets all point in that direction :) I want to see it at IMAX too #
  • 13:23 @tonylavoie Sure. But when I was growing up, Khan wasn't parentally-approved so I have yet to see it properly. Don't worry, I'm on it! #
  • 13:26 Finished my tax return, now off to mail it and pick up my order of @marcherlord books! Woohoo! Can this week get any better?? #
  • 16:52 I went and did something definitely not on my huge to-do list. As if I needed ANOTHER blog, lol! randombookstuff.blogspot.com/ #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: