Wednesday 13 May 2009

  • 10:44 I just got a request from a translation company wanting someone to localise Office programs in Maori. Sadly I'm not fluent enough. Anyone? #
  • 10:57 @vavroom French, now that I could handle myself. I referred them to the university, maybe they can find a third year language student. #
  • 11:11 @ConnieBrz Yep, Star Trek gets better every time I see it!! Might go for a fourth time if I can get to the IMAX, just for a change. #
  • 11:12 @JonathanGunson I also demand you go see Star Trek. See my recent tweets if you want any more ranting. I've been three times. #
  • 11:13 @toxaq I sent them to the university because that's where I learned my Maori, such as it is. But the client is in India, not sure if dodgy. #
  • 11:37 @toxaq Inawhea koe i haere ai ki te whare wananga? #
  • 12:03 Isn't it cool that the new Dr McCoy is a Kiwi! Hear his real accent here: tinyurl.com/oywx6h #
  • 12:11 Wow, these guys can fly! bit.ly/xzh5P #
  • 12:31 @sheiladeeth You will love it I'm sure! I think this is one that will just get better with age. #
  • 12:35 Enjoying the sunshine in Auckland today. Dug compost, planted some shrubs, and got in the very cold pool for just a few moments this morn. #
  • 12:37 I agree! RT: @martindolan: Star Trek was lots of fun last night. - GO SEE IT! ...and yes - the curse of the 'red shirt' lives on hahaha #
  • 13:39 RT: @TWCP: "An adrenaline infused, roller-coaster ride into a future . . . " new Flashpoint review tinyurl.com/pcpet7 #
  • 13:51 RT: @frankcreed: My first novel, Flashpoint, hit #1 in Amazon's genre rankings!! *jumpin on da' bed* tinyurl.com/qo66zx #
  • 14:22 RT: @raiaren: New Star Trek movie is FANTASTIC!! For Trekkies & non-Trekkies alike, it is high octane action, funny, surprising - see it! #
  • 14:22 Wow, looking out through pouring rain at the currently sun-drenched slopes of Rangitoto. Weird! #
  • 14:44 @toxaq Tekau nga tau. He kaka, hmm? Kia tika ra! #
  • 15:05 @raiaren Absolutely! So glad that two sequels are as good as confirmed already! #
  • 16:05 @LynetteSowell You're worried about Tuesday? I seem to have mislaid my Wednesday... #
  • 16:29 RT: @philipnewmannz: Retweet this. If you disagree with Twitter's decision to hide replies to people you don't follow. #fixreplies #
  • 16:36 #fixreplies We can always get around the problem by putting something before the @ in replies, if I understand correctly. But it's dumb. #
  • 16:58 Hey @kalena I think if I put Hey before the @ then all my tweeps will get it regardless of whether they follow you. Can someone confirm? #
  • 17:42 Hey @kalena Yes it will be listed under replies (isn't this?) since replies include mentions! That was a tweak they added a few months back. #
  • 17:43 @kalena Doh. Sorry should read all my tweets before replying. #
  • 17:47 Does anyone else find it weird when someone retweets their own tweet as retweeted by someone else? Trying to up the RT rank or what? #
  • 17:51 @wendywings @danjite Sounds like a new type of insult: Go RT yourself. #
  • 17:59 Hey @CustomTees ! RT: @wendywings: @gracebridges It would be a good t-shirt for Twitterers :) "Go RT yourself" #
  • 18:01 Since reading and reviewing four books is the more urgent part of my to-do list, I'll start with that. Seeyas later, or maybe tomorrow! #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: