Tuesday 12 May 2009

  • 09:37 We had a flat meeting last night with the new crew, sorting out chores etc. It was pretty cool. Our new girl's gonna cook on Wednesdays. #
  • 09:38 @elpie oh good! you like them? @toxaq have your cookies arrived? #
  • 09:45 RT @terrimain I have a sign in my office "God put me in this life to accomplish certain things.Right now, Im so far behind, I'll never die." #
  • 09:50 RT @frankcreed "From the moment I picked ur book up til I laid it down,I was convulsed w laughter.Someday I intend reading it."Groucho Marx #
  • 09:51 @wendywings no it works by regular SMS! I had it in Germany. You choose which tweeps' tweets get sent to your phone as txt for free! #
  • 12:34 RT @gnat: via @disturbyte, bit.ly/GHUbq has incredible list of Scottish insults from 1653 - lobcocks slubberdegullions.. #
  • 12:35 RT: @Te_Ara: #Fact: Tramping is the NZ term for hiking, trekking, bush-walking, and was a common term by the 1920s tr.im/l4UI #
  • 12:50 @asherbastion I'm a trekkie! I'm pretty sure that's why I write sci-fi today! #
  • 13:54 @lifeledlearning you're welcome! great article! #
  • 14:12 RT: @WeekinRewind: Culture Vulture: Finally, it's cool to be a trekkie tinyurl.com/phbulo #
  • 14:28 RT: @findingnewo: 24 hour eclipse recorded on a satellite, put into a timelapse. Wow.: bit.ly/UDzPO #
  • 14:30 RT: @Starwise: The IRONY (or: What NOT to Do While Participating in a Writing Workshop) tinyurl.com/r5yuq7 #
  • 14:57 RT: @joegreenz: "Never judge a book by its movie." Eagan #
  • 14:59 Yus! Just confirmed my date with Dad to go see Star Trek tonight for the third time (his first time) oh yeah now I know what to look out for #
  • 15:10 @toxaq is that a problem? lol #
  • 15:14 planned all sorts of stuff for today - just ended up writing a non-urgent blog post for next week, how weird. At least that's up to date. #
  • 15:19 @toxaq yes, definitely! let us know what you think of it! #startrek #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: