Monday 4 May 2009

  • 10:21 @angeldominguez Yep I'm currently going through the TNG series again - love it!! And I've had my tickets for weeks for the new movie on Fri! #
  • 10:28 Good morning all...yawn...you may have noticed my absence yesterday, not for religious reasons, but lovely to leave the PC off a whole day! #
  • 11:00 @angeldominguez I have been enjoying the current spate of new reviews for all the old Trek movies. Lots of excitement going round! #
  • 14:57 Been for a long bushwalk, posted four book reviews, did a banner graphic for a German friend, now to tinker with @frederation 's book cover! #
  • 16:12 @lifeledlearning Um...not writing today. No way I can keep that pace every day! Got some critiques and publishing work to get on with. #
  • 17:04 @lifeledlearning Your blog post on story structure was great, but if that was me, writing it would have been procrastination! #
  • 17:07 @icarusforde yeah I really like that one too! Always did wonder who "she" was though... #
  • 17:23 @icarusforde it does indeed! #
  • 17:24 @lifeledlearning oh dear oh dear oh dear. Well if it works I'm happy for you. As long as you know the line where "too much blogging" begins! #
  • 17:26 @lifeledlearning and I thought you said you wanted to veg? If blogging long complex articles = resting, what must your working look like? #
  • 17:52 @sandycathcart Cat's procrastinatory literary blog: tinyurl.com/d9bon7 #
  • 18:14 @icarusforde you bet! I grew up on @LifeFM so why stop now? I did like the music better in their first year. Shows my age! #
  • 18:15 @lifeledlearning that's okay...as long as you have a wall to accommodate it! #
  • 18:39 @icarusforde I remember my bro used to win so much stuff they actually asked him not to call back for a while! Homeschooling has advantages! #
  • 19:39 Off for the evening to watch Trek and read. Thanks to @lifeledlearning @icarusforde @angeldominguez for great talk today! #
Posted by LoudTwitter

No comments: