Saturday, 21 September 2013

Flying Kiwis... with Jetpacks

There is such a thing as a jetpack, and it comes from New Zealand!

Local aviation authorities are having a hard time defining it for registration and pilot certification purposes. It's not like anything that's been before. Over in the USA, apparently they're defining it as an ultralight. Yeah. Totally the same thing.


Check out the whole article (and video) here.
Post a Comment