Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mary Ruth's Realm Makers Recap

I was really chuffed a few days ago to find that Mary Ruth Pursselley had mentioned Splashdown in her recap of the Realm Makers conference we were both at in August, along with many of our colleagues. Mary is of course a recent addition to Splashdown's future line-up. Here's an excerpt:
Now though, I have every confidence in the world that by the time it's done, Song of the Wren-Falcon is going to be absolutely the best novel that it can possibly be. And it's going to be good for me as a writer, as well as for the novel itself. 

Brief, I know, but you should really click through and read Mary's whole post here.
And here's a photo I took of Mary crossing swords during the fight scene seminar. Yeah, it was a cool conference.


No comments: