Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ready to write!


If I could show you a picture of my brain right now, this is what it might look like. Things are firing all over the place and I'm running as hard as I can. Metaphorically, of course.

Why? Because I've decided to write today. To pursue my goals one little step at a time. I've done my other work that was due today, I've prepared by pinning some lovely pictures of Dublin on my virtual board, I've brushed my teeth, fed the cat, filled my hot water bottles and am cozied up in my armchair in my sleeping bag with my Tardis blanket round my shoulders.

This is as ready as I've been in months. So what am I going to do?

Today I'm starting with a major rework of Cyberdublin that will see almost every scene relocated as I jumble up the linear timeline. It's just a little too straight-laced for my liking and I think I can create a more effective buildup if I arrange it differently.

Wish me luck!

No comments: